Diana & Brandon: Fredericton Wedding Love
Diana and Brandon are the type of couple that relish in each other’s company. This is immediately evident when you are around them, as when one walks into the room, the other seems to light up. I noticed this initially during our pre-wedding meetings, but especially during their wedding day. Here are some other things I learned about this awesome couple over the course of their wedding:
1. They have an amazing group of family and friends, who also happen to be super fun and hilarious.
2. They are resilient. Not even a torn MCL/ACL could keep Diana from walking down the aisle!
3. They love Scotch.
4. They have a house hippo, who makes an appearance throughout their photos…
5. They know how to plan and execute an amazingly beautiful and gorgeous wedding day!
6. They are absolutely adorable together.
Here are a few pics from Diana & Brandon’s wedding! Thanks so much to Diana & Brandon, as well as their family, friends and bridal party for making our day such a blast! Also thanks to my amazing photography team of Rob Coombs and Rod Thorne for helping out!